For Medical Benefits Abroad
With Cigna Global Health Benefits, you’re covered for unexpected injuries and illnesses that may occur while you’re on an international business trip. Your benefits go with you wherever your travel takes you – and even include around-the-clock support.
Your Medical Benefits Abroad plan may include:
- Emergency medical treatment (hospital admissions, surgeries, outpatient medical care and ambulance service)
- Prescription drugs
- Dental emergencies
- Medical evacuations
Register ahead of time!
- Visit CignaEnvoy.com.
- Select “I am an international business traveler” from the “I am a customer” box.
- Login by inserting the user ID and password:
- If you need a ‘certificate of insurance’ for your trip, you can print one once registered and logged in. The insurance covers up to $200K per year.
At CignaEnvoy.com, you can also:
- Conduct research for more than 200 countries on things like exchange rates, security alerts, voltage. and immunization requirements.
- Locate and choose a doctor or hospital in advance of finding care.
- Access information about your benefits.
- Talk to customer service.
To file a claim online:
Select Online Claims on the navigational toolbar at the top of the page. You’ll need to provide:
- Travel dates
- Preferred payment method
- Details of where and to whom payment should be sent along with banking information
- Scanned copies of all invoices and any other relevant documents
What else should you do?
Print out your Cigna MBA ID card
View the MBA Envoy Registration
Want your claims filed faster?
- Make sure the form is complete and signed.
- Fill out a separate form for each doctor and hospital visit.
- Be sure to add a diagnosis or explain your treatment.
- Hang on to copies of your bills, receipts and claim forms.
- Clearly state how you would like to be reimbursed.
- Fax when you can (it’s faster than the mail).